Is Google Docs Not Working ? Any Issues Solution Right Now ?
If you experience problems when trying to open or edit Google Doc and wondering why your Google Docs not working, then try the following steps:
- Refresh the page:
- Chrome: top left corner next to the address bar, click reload this page.
- Safari : Reload Page
- Firefox : Click Reload Page.
- Internet Explorer: Press the Key F5.
- Microsoft Edge : Press Key F5
- Check opening the same Google Docs in another computer, another browser in the same computer. If it’s opens then check whether the browser version. Ensure the browser version up to-date.
- Check the file which are trying to open have the required file permissions. For Instance, if you are trying to edit a file for which you have only view access, then you will not be able to open the Google Docs.
- Check the format of the file and you may need to convert the file into one of the accepted Google Formats.
- Check whether the size of the file is within the size limits.
- Check whether any extensions or plugins that’s installed recently and which may be causing the problems in opening the Google Docs.
- Clear the Cache & Cookies in the browser or cache data in the app.
- Turn offline setting off and on again. Settings>>If the offline is on then switch it off.
- Check whether any Computer firewall is enabled which making the Google Doc not working.
Even after trying the above steps, if your Google Docs not working, then you can post a question in Google Docs Forum.