How to fix Google voice Search Not Working
Google Voice Search or Search via Voice is a product introduced by Google in the year 2011.Google Voice search is a product of the Google Inc. This product has ready our daily lives more relaxed in terms of using the technology. It lets customer to use Google search with their voice instead of typing. Not only this, you can also use Google voice to manage some of the apps of your android phone, like you can set up alarm, reminders, etc. with your voice. Just announce OK Google to launch the application on your android phone and give a speech command. If you not aware how to fix Google voice search not working on I phone, iPad then follow below guidelines .
Get Admirable Steps Google Voice Not Working On iPhone
If Google voice not working on iPhone then you do not need to more horror as we give you best assistance to solve all the issue related to your Google voice.
- First of all, check for the hardware issue. Check if the mic of your iPhone is working properly or not.
- Turn ON OK Google. To do this, open Google app. At the top left side of the home screen, tap your profile image, then on Voice Search. After that turn ON OK Google hotword.
- Now, check for Google app update.
- If there is any update released, install it. After installing it, open OK Google app and check if the issue is fixed. Say OK Google.
How Do You Learn Fix Google Voice Search Not Working
The users of Google may follow the below given steps for Google Voice Search not working. For this the users need to folow the below stated steps:
- First of all the user needs to make sure whether “ok google” detection is working or not.
- Then the user needs to turn it on in case if it is not working. For this the user needs to open the Google app and then the main menu.
- From there the user needs to go to the settings voice. Then the user needs to click on the “ok google” detection.
By following these steps, the users will observe that Google Voice Search has started working.
How to use Google Voice on iPad
First of all you can download and install Google Voice on iPad in the given following steps:
- Go to the app store of your iPad and search for Google Voice.
- Download the Google Voice app on your iPad and install it. Now, login with your Google account and accept the Terms and Conditions, and select any of the following options: I want a new number or I want to use my mobile number.
- Now, launch the Google Voice app on your iPad and login with your Google account details. Click on Remember Me, if you do not want to enter your login credentials every time.
How Do You Set Up Your Google Voice
Here you follow this guideline to setup your Google voice account
Sign in or sign up with Google
Verify that you meet the requirements
Choose an account type
Go to the Google Voice page
Prepare to follow the prompts
There are Some Most Usefull format by user on Google voice search not working
- Google Voice Search Not Working on Chrome
- Why Google Search Not Working on iphone
- How to fix if Google Search Not Working on ipad
- Google Voice activation not working
- Google voice is not working on android
- Google voice is not working on my iphone
- Google voice typing is not working
- Google voice search is not working
- Google Voice Search Widget Not Working
- Google Voice Search on iphone not working
- Why Google Voice Search not working on android
- Google voice is not responding on iphone
- Google Search Not Working on Chrome