The Cloud-based storage of Apple is called iCloud. Cloud enables us to access the contents stored on the cloud from anywhere using any device. In case you want to media files on the iCloud, all you have to do is to enable the iCloud Photo Library on your device. When you enable the iCloud photos on your device, every media file that you add to your Photos application will be automatically uploaded to the iCloud. iCloud is used by a lot of users as it enables the users to access their data on iCloud.com using any device. Recently, many users have asked about how to access iCloud photos on the online forums. If you are one such user we have got every possible answer to your question of how to access iCloud photos. Go through the article carefully.
1. How to access iCloud photos when you are using your iPhone/iPad:
- Here, we will be discussing the ways to access the photos on your iCloud using your iPhone and the iPad. Before going further, you should make sure that you have enabled the feature iCloud photos on your device. Alright, follow the steps mentioned below to access your photos:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone/iPad.
- You will find an option called Photos at the bottom of the screen, click on the After clicking on this option all the photos will be viewed on your screen.
- Tap on the tab named Album then, you will see different albums. All your photos are stored in those albums.
Note: The pictures that you store in the folders other than Photos are not sent to the iCloud.
2. Ways to access the photos stored on iCloud using browser:
- In case you are wondering about how to access iCloud photos using a web browser, you should read this section carefully. Here, we have discussed the ways to access your photos using the web browser in detail. Follow the steps mentioned below to do this:
- Open your web browser.
- Search com in the search bar
- Log in by using your Apple ID and the password.
- Click on the photos Then you will see all the photos stored in your iCloud.
- How to access iCloud Photos with your Windows PC:
- In case, you are using your Windows PC and you want to access your iCloud photos, this section is for you. Here, we have discussed the ways to access iCloud photos using your Windows PC. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the iCloud app on your device. (you should install it on your PC if you don’t have this. You can download it from the official store of Apple.)
- Then, you will be asked to sign in. Do it by typing your Apple ID and the password.
- Click on the Options button that is available in front of Photos.
- Then, a new window will appear on the screen. Tick the box before the option iCloud Photo Library. Do the same for option Download new photos and videos to my PC as well.
- Then, click on Done and Apply.
- Now, open your File Explorer and choose iCloud photos from there.
- At last, click on the Downloads
- After completing this procedure, you will be able to view all your images stored in the iCloud account.
3. How to access iCloud photos using the Android phone:
- In case, you are using an android device and you want to access the photos stored on your iCloud, you are in the right section. You can access the photos by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open a web browser on your android device.
- Go to com.
- Enable desktop site version on your phone.
- Now, log in with your Apple ID and the password and follow the steps to access iCloud photos using a browser.
We have discussed every possible answer to your question of how to access iCloud photos. But, if you are unable to access the photos on iCloud, feel free to contact us through our website and the other contact details provided below. Thanks to our team of experts who can solve all your issues related to PCs and phones.