When it comes to streaming videos online, YouTube needs no introduction. YouTube is used by over a billion users worldwide. The most interesting thing about YouTube is that you can view videos on YouTube for free, you just need to have a proper internet connection. Recently, most of the online forums were flooding with questions regarding how to play YouTube in the background iPhone.
Among the users of YouTube, there are a lot of iPhone users. If you are one such user of the iPhone searching for the answer to his question, this article is for you. Users are unable to play videos in the background even when they are playing something that they want to listen. For the users of the YouTube Premium, this feature is available but not for the free version of YouTube. Here, we will discuss the steps to help you play YouTube videos in such a way that it will not be stopped even when YouTube is running in the background.
How to play YouTube in the background iPhone:
If you want to play the videos of YouTube in the background on your iPhone, you need to play YouTube using a browser rather than the official YouTube application. But, we have found that the trick that we are going to suggest you don’t work on Safari since iOS 10. Similarly, you will not be able to view play videos in the background using Google Chrome and the Opera browser. But there is nothing to worry about because you can play YouTube videos in the background using the Dolphin browser. Just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Dolphin browser on your iPhone.
- Go to com and play the video that you like.
- Once the video starts playing, press the Home button on your iPhone or you can swipe up from the bottom of the screen towards the top if you are using the iPhone X series or the later versions.
- Now, you will see the name of the video in the Now Playing widget in the Control Center of your iPhone.
- Tap on the play icon to play that video and when the video starts playing, it will go on even when you lock the screen.
Some additional tips to complete the answer to your question of how to play YouTube in the background iPhone:
- Once you tap on the play button in the control center, the option to play/pause button will appear on the lock screen.
- This feature will also be available on the iwatch that is paired with your iPhone. You can play/pause the video in the background using either your iwatch or the iPhone.
- If you want to so the same on your iPad, you can do it by following the same procedure.
In this article, we have mentioned all the possible ways to help you with your question of how to play YouTube in the background iPhone. In case, you are unable to play YouTube in the background even after trying the steps mentioned above, you can contact us through our website. You can also call us on our toll-free number. Our team of experts will solve your issue.