Record the screen is a very curious option for any user. After releasing iOS 11, the user can record the screen on the iPhone. Read this full article to know the exact way for it.
Turn on the ability to record the screen on iPhone: –
Go through the below description to turn on the ability:
- First of all, click on the Settings icon and select the Control center.
- Now, click on the Customize Controls
- After that, search for the Screen recording If it is not in the section labeled include then click on the green plus icon and you will see it move to the Include section.
- For rearranging the Control Center, you can move Screen Recording with the use of a drag bar which is at the right of the screen.
- Once you record the screen then leave the Screen Recording in the Control Center or come back here and click on the red minus sign to hide it.
Record the screen on iPhone: –
- At first, navigate to that screen where you want to begin recording.
- To pull up the Control Center, swipe up from the bottom of the screen. If you use iPhone X then you can swipe down from the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now, click on the Record option.
- Within a few seconds, the Record button will turn red and it will record everything you perform, and it doesn’t mean if you close the Control Center. You are still recording because the time which is shown in the upper left corner, will be red.
- Click on the red time indicator which is at the top left of the screen and then click on the Stop option.
- For narrating your recording, press down the red record button deeply. And you can see the Screen recording option.
Find and edit your screen recording: –
Screen recording will be shown in the camera folder. If you want to trim video then you can edit and save it. It will be saved as a new folder and don’t affect the original videos. Follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, search for the video in the Photos app and click on it to open.
- Now, click on the Edit option.
- Select and drag the arrow at the very start of the video to the right from the bottom of the screen. It will turn into a yellow color.
- Now, size the frame to trim the video down to just the part you want to keep and you can press play option at any time to ensure you like the edit.
- Then, click on the Done option and then click on the Save as New Clip.
Why record the screen on iPhone: –
Exhibit the process: –
You can also record any process which you perform on your iPhone device to tell someone. It is an easy process to explain anything.
Record a software bug or error: –
Sometimes, it happens that you get an error on your iPhone and you can’t explain it exactly. So, no need to be a worry. You can record that and share it with the app creator to help them to understand the problem easily and find out the solutions.
Exhibit functionality or new app features: –
Whenever you have created an app or update the app, so the screen recording is the best option to show what feature you get from that. You can also select a series of short videos and highlight individual features or a more detailed version.
Make an App Store preview video: –
By screen recording of your app works, it is easy to show people what exactly this app and what the feature. Screen recording preview shows what sets your app rather than the crowd and offers an extra incentive for an existing customer to tap on the Buy option.
Give feedback: –
iOS 11 new feature of screen recording allows you to perform more and you can review images and documents, and provide feedback from anywhere. rather than typing your comment in a text or email, you can record your opinion and change it after reviewing. Once you share screen recording videos as feedback then make sure that they understand what exactly you want to say.
In this blog, we discussed how to record the screen on the iPhone. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this then call our expert’s team to resolve them.