As you know, the Amazon fire stick is a streaming service that is used to watch your loved videos, movies, TV shows, sports, media, etc. Some user requests to reset Amazon fire stick. You can connect your Amazon fire stick with the Roku device to stream videos on a big screen. Read this full article to know the exact cause and solutions of its. Go through the below description carefully.
How to reset Amazon fire stick in a simple way:-
As we discussed above, the Amazon fire stick is a streaming service that is used to watch all your favorite videos. If you want to cut the cord and watch your favorite videos in the different channels without any issue, then read this blog carefully to get it in a simple way.
Amazon fire stick is an application, so an error is a common thing. So, here you also need to know the procedure of how to reset Amazon fire easily. One thing always keeps in mind, what error message pop-up on your screen and what you see when it stops to work. It is very useful to resolve this issue, and you can easily tell the technical support regarding your queries. Here is various reason behind this issue. Move to the next steps to know the exact solutions.
What the need to know rest fire stick itself:-
Before going for any troubleshooting steps to resetting firestick, you have to need to know the exact need to do it. In case, you are troubled with any technical glitches or bugs, then the reset process of the amazon fire stick is very useful for you. It is clear that Amazon fire stick is an application, so a technical fault is a common thing. Sometimes, it also happens that there is no option rather than reset to fix this issue. So, you can say that there are many reasons to know the reset process. Some of them are discussed below:
- In case, your Amazon fire stick runs very slow.
- Firestick stuck on the Amazon logo.
- Your fire stick remote stopped to work.
- Amazon fire sticks black screen.
Whenever you reset the Amazon fire stick, that means you are resetting the fire stick to their original settings. In most scenarios, the fire stick issue has been resolved successfully. So, you can clearly get the point, what the need to know the reset process.
Quick ways for how to reset Amazon fire:-
By following these below quick steps, you can easily reset Amazon fire. Go with the below steps carefully:
- First of all, you have to open the Amazon fire stick application on your device.
- Now, you have to navigate into the Settings section and select the device
- After that, you have to go below the reset the factory default settings.
- Then, you have to select the Reset
- Now, reopen Amazon fire stick and check if it works properly.
Try another one method to Amazon fire stick factory reset. Go with the below steps:
- First of all, you have to press and hold the back and navigation button on the fire stick remote.
- When you will see the reset option on the screen, then you have to tap on it.
- Now, you can see that your Amazon fire stick is reset successfully.
Reset Amazon fire stick without use of any remote:-
If your Amazon fire stick remote is not working properly or you don’t find your Amazon fire stick remote, then you can apply this method to fix this issue. Go with the below description:
Use the fire TV app:-
You can also use a TV app to fix the Amazon fire stick black screen error or to reset Amazon fire stick. See the below steps:
- First of all, you have to install the Amazon fire TV on your iOS or Android device.
- Now, you have to open this app on your smartphone.
- After that, you will get a four-digit code.
- Now, you have to select the Settings
- After that, you have to navigate into the System section and select the factory reset
- Whenever you will get the hold option with the use of the fire TV app, then it became easier and more convenient for you.
- Now, reopen Amazon fire stick application on your smartphone and check if it works properly.
- You can also contact our technical team to resolve your all queries regarding the reset process of the amazon fire stick.
Steps to reset Amazon fire stick with the help of the settings of TV:-
If you have an Amazon fire stick remote, then you can easily reset fire stick with the help of TV settings. Follow the below steps:
- First of all, you have to switch on your TV and then connect Amazon fire stick with it.
- While the Fire TV starts to functioning, then you have to move the navigation button on the remote at the Settings section, which is at the top.
- Now, you have to control your navigation button and then scroll it at the right side and tap on my fire TV
- After that, scroll down it and select the Reset to Factory Defaults
- Now, you will see a dialogue pop-up box that says the Amazon fire stick technicians what it exactly says and what to do with this pop-up message box.
- It will take a few minutes, so you have to keep patience.
- After completing all the above steps, reopen Amazon fire stick application on your smartphone and check if it works properly.
In this blog, we have discussed how to reset Amazon fire stick. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this, then call our expert team to resolve them. You can also send a text message or an email regarding your queries to fix them. We are here for 24*7.