iTunes is a media player, media library, and a client app store. This is a built-in utility comes on the iPhones. Sometimes iPhone users faced the error “iPhone disable connect to iTunes” and this error mostly arises when you attempt the 10 times incorrect passcode on your iPhone.
If you want to know that “how to fix the issue iPhone disable connect to iTunes”, then here we are providing in this content the methods to fix this issue.
Ways to fix the issue “iPhone disable connect to iTunes”:
There are some ways given below to fix this issue:
1. Fix disabled iPhone with iTunes:
You get this iPhone to disable error when you give 10 incorrect passcode attempts on your iPhone.
To do this process, you have to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, you have to connect your disabled iPhone with your computer and then open iTunes on your computer.
- Now, you have to click on your “iPhone icon” and then you have to wait till iTunes sync your iPhone.
- After that, select the option named “Restore iPhone” that appeared under the “Summary tab”. Again, click on the “Restore’ option when prompt.
- Now, you have to follow the on-screen prompts to restore your iPhone and after doing this, your device is automatically restarted.
- In the setup process, you have to choose to restore from the iTunes option.
2. Fix disabled iPhone without password:
To perform this process, you have to follow the steps given below:
- You have to download, install, and launch the Fucosoft iPhone password unlocker on your computer.
- After launching it, you need to select the “Unlock Screen Passcode” option that appeared at the main interface of the Fucosoft iPhone Password Unlocker.
- Now, click on the “Start” option and then connect your disabled iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
- You have to select the “Download” option after your iPhone is detected on your computer.
- Select the Option named “Start to extract” when the firmware is downloaded successfully.
- After that, click on the “Start Unlock” option to unlock the disabled iPhone without the password.
If you are still facing the issue “iPhone disable connect to iTunes”, then we suggest you move to the next method given below.
3. Fix disable iPhone with iCloud:
iCloud is storage available only for Apple users and Apple users are able to restore the backup from iCloud.
To proceed this, go through the steps given below:
- Firstly, go to com and then you have to sign-in to your iCloud account by entering your Apple ID and Password.
- Now, click on the “All devices” option that appeared at the top of the Window.
- Now, choose that device which is currently disabled and then click on the “Erase iPhone” option. Again, click on the “Erase” option when prompt.
- After that, you need to input your Apple ID password to confirm your action.
- Click on the “Next” button and then click on the “Done” button.
- Now, wait for the erasing process and then complete the setup process by restoring the backup from iCloud.
4. Fix disabled iPhone using Recovery mode:
After you tried all the above methods and still facing the “iPhone disable” issue, then you can try recovery mode to quickly fix this error. Recovery mode allows iPhones to connect to iTunes.
To perform this method, proceed with the steps given below:
- Attach your disabled iPhone with your computer with a USB cable.
- Now, you have to open iTunes.
- After that, you have to force start your disabled iPhone by press the volume and power button.
- Now, put your device into “Recovery mode” and then iTunes will ask you to “Restore” or “Update”.
- You have to select the “Restore” option and then wait for the restore process.
- In the end, follow the on-screen prompts to set up your iPhone.
We have discussed in this article about “iPhone disable connect to iTunes”. If your iPhone disabled to connect iTunes, then you have to apply the above methods to fix this issue. If you are still in trouble with this error, then you can call us on the provided number, our experts will guide you to fix this issue.