iTunes error is a commonplace error occurrence. Some of the users’ trouble with that iTunes not responding in my iPhone or iPad after updating or iTunes keeps freezing after I try many times to restart my device or it runs slow on window 10 many more issues like that.
Users reported the problem of iTunes on Mac:-
- iTunes not responding.
- iTunes would not open.
- iTunes keeps freezing.
- Due to iTunes CPU usage to spike
- Due to iTunes update menu items not clicked.
- iTunes is very slow on window 10.
- iTunes give an unknown error.
But no need to worry, in this article I will provide you many solutions to fix the problem of iTunes not responding.
Solutions to fix iTunes not responding:-
Go through with the below-given solutions to fix the issue.
Restart your computer:-
If you trouble with iTunes not responding then, first of all, restart your PC or Mac and then connect the iPhone or iPad to access iTunes. It will fix the error.
Uninstall and reinstall the latest version of iTunes:-
When iTunes not responding to iPhone, iPad or Mac and show an error, then you should reinstall the latest version of iTunes to fix the problem.
Here are the steps to reinstall the iTunes on the computer:-
- First of all, uninstall the iTunes by go to Start > control panel > programs > programs and features > iTunes, and click on uninstall.
- Now, uninstall all software from the control panel in the given order Apple software update, Apple mobile device support, Bonjour, Apple Application 32-bit, Apple Application 64-bit
- After uninstallation restarts your computer.
- Now, reinstall the latest version of iTunes from Apple’s website or Microsoft store.
- Check to see iTunes works.
Speed of internet connection is good:-
Make sure that continuous internet connectivity with good data transfer speed for the computer and iPhone/iPad. In case, you are using cellular data, then turn it on.
Change your USB cable:-
If you use other brands USB cable then it may cause compatibility problems, so always use OEM USB cable which you received with your iPhone or iPad.
Also, make sure that if the USB port is working properly then you should try to use a different cable and USB port to find out the USB cable issue.
Always use the latest version of iTunes, it will improve the performance of iTunes and fixes all errors like iTunes not responding.
If you use window PC for updating iTunes then first of all open iTunes. Navigate to the menu which is at the top, now tap on help > check for updates.
For Mac users, to get the latest version of iTunes to update the macOS. Tap on the Apple icon on the Mac desktop. Choose and follow system preferences > Software Update.
Update with the latest iOS:-
Keep updated your iPhone or iPad with the latest iOS.
From your iOS device, navigate to settings > general > software update to check for available updates. After that, click on download and install. Now, your iOS device will restart and the update process will begin.
Connect your iOS device to the computer and open iTunes. Now your problem iTunes not responding fixed.