In this age of the internet, there have been many services that have gone online. Streaming services are becoming more and more popular day by day. When it comes to streaming devices, firestick needs no introduction. This device is very easy to setup. All you need to do is plug in the firestick in the HDMI port. Then, control the interface using the firestick remote. But the facts mentioned above don’t make firestick free from faults. In this blog, we will talk about several issues related to firestick like firestick keeps restarting, amazon firestick freezing, firestick keeps rebooting, etc. If you are one such user facing the same issue, this blog is for you. The problems mentioned above are not the only problems that we will deal with this blog, there are solutions to several other issues as well.
Reset Firestick to Factory Default Settings:
- This is the first option to try when you are facing the issue of amazon firestick frozen. You can do it very easily using the menu of FireTV OS. Follow the steps mentioned below to do it:
- Open Settings of your Fire TV menu.
- Find the option Reset to Factory Defaults or Restore to Factory Default Settings.
- Now, select the “Reset/Restore ” button.
- The process to reset will start, wait until this process has been finished.
- After the process to reset has been finished, log-in to your account.
- You will also need to reinstall the apps that were installed on your Fire TV.
- You can also reset your FireTV using the firestick remote. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Press and hold the Play and Select buttons for at least 2-3 seconds.
- After finishing this procedure, see if you have solved the issue of the fire stick frozen. Go ahead and try the next fix if your problem persists.
Perform a power cycle on your PC:
- It is an option worth trying if the solution mentioned above didn’t solve your issue. Many users have solved the fire stick keeps restarting issue by doing it. Follow the steps mentioned below to do it:
- First, you Turn OFF your TV and the Wi-Fi setup.
- Then Disconnect everything from the power outlet and then press.
- After That Press and hold the power button for at least 10-15 seconds.
- Finally, Plug everything back again and turn ON the setup.
- After completing the procedure, see if you have solved the firestick keeps restarting If your problem persists, try the other solutions mentioned below.
Clear Cache & Data:
- Follow the steps mentioned below to clear cache & data:
- Open the Settings on your TV.
- Select the option Apps.
- Click on Manage All Applications.
- Find and click on the option Troubleshoot Application.
- Click on the option Clear cache & Data.
- Reboot your setup after finishing this process. We hope this fix must have solved your firestick freezing
Check whether your remote is working properly:
- This is one of the most common reasons behind the fire stick keeps restarting Many users have faced this issue when their FireStick remote was not working properly. First of all, replace the batteries of your remote and see if it is working properly. When your remote is not working properly, better replace it with another remote and see if you have solved the problem of firestick frozen.
Check your Power Supply:
- If your TV is not getting proper power then you may face such issues. Check the power outlet. If it is faulty, replace it with a new power outlet. See if your firestick keeps restarting the problem issue has been solved.
Avoid using Hub for connecting your FireTV:
- If you are using a hub for connecting your FireTV, you may face issues like firestick keeps restarting You can solve this issue by connecting the firestick directly to the TV.
Switch the port to plug your firestick:
- If you are facing difficulty like firestick keeps restarting even after plugging it directly to your TV. There is a problem with your port. You can solve this issue by switching your port.
In this blog, we have mentioned several solutions to help you get rid of your firestick keeps restarting issue. If your issue persists even after trying all the fixes mentioned above, contact us through our website. Our experts will talk to you and solve your problems related to electronic media. We specialize in dealing with issues related to online media. Call us on our toll-free number anytime. Our contact details are provided below.